Are Your Resume and LinkedIn Profile Ready for Your Job Search?
Your resume and LinkedIn profile are the foundation documents in your job search. No matter what you might have heard, you still need a good resume. Writing a strong and effective resume can be challenging. Knowing what to put in your LinkedIn profile, or what to omit, could be confusing. If you’re not confident in your resume writing skills, or want help with your LinkedIn profile, it’s time to consider hiring a professional.
Writing Your Resume Can be Very Challenging
Are you positive you know how to handle these situations effectively when writing your resume?
- Having your resume read by a computer
- Gaps in employment
- Multiple short-term jobs
- Selling your strengths
- Identifying your transferable skills
- Condensing years of experience into a cohesive whole
- Highlighting your leadership skills
- Positioning yourself for promotion
How do You Make A Good LinkedIn Profile?
A LinkedIn profile is more than just a copy of your resume posted online. Does your LinkedIn profile seem skimpy or outdated? Do you need help with the following?
- Creating a great headline
- Writing a strong summary that reflects your target industries or roles
- Deciding what to include in work history
- Using LinkedIn during your job search
- Being found in a search for candidates on LinkedIn
Frustrated? Stuck? Need Help?
Still struggling with your resume? Confused about what to put in your LinkedIn profile? Contact Saundra Loffredo at Perfect for You Coaching for an initial no-charge consultation. Saundra has many years of experience in the field of career development.She has had roles in both Human Resources and Career Services. She has created resumes for clients in a vast array of career fields. One of her unique skills is the ability to connect the varying pieces of your experience in a new way. Each resume is a custom work that reflects the best of your brand, skills, and experiences. She will review each section of LinkedIn with you to maximize your profile.
Now is the perfect time to move your career forward.