Career to Retirement Coaching
Greetings! I am Saundra Loffredo and I’m a Career to Retirement Coach. My passion is helping people find careers and design their retirement in a way that suits their needs and interests.
Do any of these situations or questions sound familiar to you?
- I’m over 50 and just got laid off. I haven’t looked for a job in years. What should I do first?
- I’ve spent the last 20 years in the same career, and I want to do something that’s completely different. How do I do that?
- My wife and I want to start our own business but we’re nearing retirement age. Are we crazy to start thinking about entrepreneurship now?
- My job keeps me busy, and it’s a huge part of my life. I could retire, but would what I do all day?
- Our friends say they’re going to move somewhere warm and sunny when they retire. We think we may want to move when we retire, too. How do we know we’re making the right decision?
- I don’t want to stop working completely. I’d like to slowly phase in to my retirement. How can I do that?
- I just retired, and I want a part-time job that’s interesting and fun. Where do I start?
- Over time we’ve accumulated lots of family heirlooms and items that are important to us. Our adult children said they don’t want any of it. What should we do?
As a Career to Retirement Coach, I’m here to help you work through these types of challenges and decisions. If you want to create a custom plan or solution that that fits your life and your needs, email me at email@example.com or call me at (585) 739-9349. I’m here to help you design your career and retirement in a way that works for you.
Articles, resources, and other materials will be coming soon … do you want to be notified when the website goes live? Just click here and you will get an email when the site is ready.